Why Choose Us For Your Personal Injury Case?
We are a law office you can trust and we work hard to obtain fair compensation for our clients. Here are a few things you should know about our practice:
- We provide free initial consultations
- All cases are handled on a contingency fee basis — there are no costs to you until the case is resolved or judgement is obtained (learn more about that here)
- We fund the case by paying for all the necessary litigation related expenses and we will retain all of the appropriate experts at our cost in order to obtain a reasonable settlement or success at trial
- If you cannot attend at one of our three offices, we will come to you at your home or in the hospital
- We will return phone calls and emails promptly
Our clients know our work best. Read and watch what they have to say.
For more than 20 years, personal injury lawyer Frank Van Dyke has been focused on getting fair compensation for injured victims in Ontario. Clients from across Southern Ontario turn to him for help with accident claims, insurance issues, WSIB and employment matters, and human rights violations.
Frank works hard to build a personal, one-on-one relationship with each client. His approach is a compassionate one. He has worked with countless injured clients for over twenty years and understands the emotional and financial toll that a serious accident, disability denial or workplace injury can have on a person.
The most gratifying part of Frank’s job is helping individuals get the compensation they deserve — compensation that will make people’s lives a little easier even in the face of their losses.
Learn more about Frank and his approach.
In the following video, Frank describes the full impact that being injured can have on the lives of our clients:
In this second video, Frank explains why the process of choosing an injury lawyer can often be so difficult:
The vision of our office for establishing client trust and communication is essential to everything we do at Van Dyke Law.